• Friday, Glenmerry School 4:30-8 p.m. for Glenmerry Parent Advisory Council’s 3rd annual Fall Vendor Fair.
• Friday, The Bailey, 7 p.m. for The Enema Strikes Back. Laugh out loud with hilarious cast of health care professionals. Tons of new faces to the stage and acts not to be missed.
• Saturday, St. Rita’s Church, 1-2:30 p.m. for Christmas Tea and Bake Sale. Tickets $4 at door, door prizes, all ages welcome.
• Monday, Trail Senior’s Centre, 1:30 p.m. for a membership meeting. All welcome, 2017 memberships on sale now. Entrance of Portland Street. For info call 250.364.0960.
• Friday, VISAC Gallery, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Opening reception for Between Trail & Sky. A new exhibit by Richard Philip Soltice. Large scale black and white photos featuring Greater Trail.
• Thursday, Royal Theatre, 7 p.m. The legendary Miss Saigon, hits the stage for one night only. Spectacular, sell-out 25th Anniversary Gala Performance of the global stage sensation also features appearances by the original cast including Jonathan Pryce and Lea Salonga.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema presents Into the Forest. A worldwide power outage sends the globe toward the brink of apocalypse, forcing two Canadian sisters to survive in the wilderness.
• Nov. 11, Fruitvale Memorial Hall, 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Fruitvale Christmas Craft Fair. Admission $2, includes refreshments. Talented Kootenay crafters and baking. Fundraiser for Friends of BV Library. Runs again Nov. 12 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
• Nov. 12, Trail Senior’s Centre, 2-4 p.m. Dance to All Aboard. $2 per person, all welcome. Entrance off Portland Street. For info call 364.0960.
• Nov. 13, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema presents Captain Fantastic. Free thinking father of six raises his kids in the woods of Washington and is forced on a road trip across country.
• Nov. 19, Presbyterian Church, 1:30-3:30 p.m. for Yuletide Tea. Bake sale, crafts, door prize. Everyone welcome, $3 admission, 1139 Pine Ave.
• Nov. 21, the Ostomy Support Group will meet at 2 pm at the Kiro Wellness Center, 1500 Columbia Avenue, Trail for its annual Christmas craft meeting. For further info, please call 250-365-6276.
• Nov. 26, Trail Senior’s Centre, 2-4 p.m. Dance to Don Hollis. $2 per person, all welcome. Entrance off Portland Street. For info call 364.0960.