• Thursday, Charles Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. The Lonely O – A Tribute to Roy Orbison. Group of experienced musicians pay tribute to the rock and roll pioneer, and true master of the romantic.
• Thursday, Trail United Church, noon until 1 p.m. Communities in Faith Pastoral Charge, present Lenten Luncheon Series. Conversation focus “God’s Love / God’s Judgment.” Bring thoughts, questions and bag lunch. Speakers: March 3, Andrew Freeman, Warfield Community Church; March 10, Canon Neil Elliot, Anglican Church; March 17, Rev. Michael Hare Trail United Church.
• Friday, Muriel Griffiths Room, 7:30 p.m. E2 presents Grindstone Theatre’s 11 O’Clock Number. Edmonton’s best emerging talent bring improvised song, dance and comedy.
• Trail Memorial Centre, showing “Ordinary Lives, Extraordinary Times: the Italian Canadian Internment Experience. Audio visual available during regular library hours, an exhibit of artifacts and information detailing the lives of Italian-Canadian Aliens during the Second World War.
• Saturday, Royal Theatre, 9:55 a.m. Met Opera Live in HD presents Manon Lescaut. The stage ignites when soprano Kristine Opolais and tenor Jonas Kaufmann join forces in Puccini’s obsessive love story.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Trail and District Arts Council, Sunday Cinema showing A Royal Night Out. Cloistered away in Buckingham Palace, two princesses peer out at the adoring crowd readying for the biggest party London has ever seen on V.E. Day, 1945.
• March 12, Trail United Church, 10 a.m. until noon. U.C.W. holding St. Patrick’s Day coffee party in Knox Hall. Includes bake sale and toonie table. Admission by donation. All welcome.
• March 12, St. Andrew’s Anglican Church hall, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. incrEDIBLE trail presents Seedy Saturday. Seed swap, seed vendors, planting workshops, demonstrations and more. For info contact Gina at 231.8671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit email email@example.com.