Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times and is not a guaranteed submission.
• Saturday, Special Trail Market on the Esplanade, 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Spooktacular event includes Downtown business Trick or Treat, Kidsport pumpkin golf, United Way pumpkin pie fundraiser, hay bale maze, marshmallow roast, PT the Clown in the Charles Bailey Theatre, sponsored by Teck, show at 1 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2 p.m., 2:30 p.m. Free All Ages Halloween Movie at the Royal Theatre, 3 p.m.
• Saturday, Trail Memorial Centre, free Halloween skate 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Kids rink, disco ball, fog machine strobe lights and laser beams.
• Graveyard Walk in downtown Trail. Spooks and Kootenay ghost legends invade the incrEDIBLE trail. Fifty grave markers displays, 70 Halloween lamp posts, and Spook Square adorned with life-size character displays.
• Saturday, Royal Theatre, 9 a.m. Met Opera Live production, Tannhauser.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema presents A Brilliant Young Mind.
• Wednesday, Royal Theate, 7 p.m. National Theatre Live production of Hamlet. Benedict Cumberbatch takes on the title role of Shakespeare’s great tragedy.
• Bill Edmonds: Talking to Strangers. Current exhibit of paintings inspired by pictures and online texts sent to Edmonds by strangers. Artist meet and talk Nov. 21, 6:30-8 p.m. Runs until Nov. 21. For info call Director Kristin Renn, 364.1181.
• Nov. 5, Royal Theatre, doors open 6:30 p.m. show, 7:30 p.m. for premier of PASSENGER. A ski movie filmed and directed by local filmmakers Andrea Nutini and David Peacock, narrated by Rob Sulman. Suitable for all ages. All proceeds going to the Trail & District Arts Council.
• Nov. 6, Charles Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. e2 presents Chris ‘n Peter in The Mystery Of The Hungry Heart Hotel. Acclaimed show from three- time Canadian Comedy award winning duo Peter N’ Chris.
• Nov. 7, St. Rita’s Church, Fruitvale, doors open 1 p.m. for Christmas Tea & Bake Sale. Runs until 2:30 p.m. Admission $4, door prize.
Dec. 5, Trail United Church, 10 a.m. until noon., The U.C.W. host their Christmas Coffee Party at Knox Hall. Bake Sale and Toonie Table. Admission by donation. All welcome.
To submit, email email@example.com