• Saturday, St. Rita’s Parish, 1935 East View St. Fruitvale from 1-3 p.m. for tea and bake sale. Doors open a 1 p.m. Tea tickets $3.
• Saturday, Presbyterian Church, 1139 Pine Ave. from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. for a Yuletide Tea. Tickets $3.00. Baking and crafts.
• Saturday and Sunday, Trail Legion from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. “Afternoon Out” Shopping Bash. Features more than 20 local vendors. Door prizes and exclusive discounts for those who attend.
• Sunday, Seventh Day Adventist Church, 1471 Columbia Ave. from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. for a Christmas craft, bake sale and tea.
• Monday, Kiro Wellness Centre at 2 p.m. the West Kootenay Ostomy Support Group will meet. Guest: Christmas craft. Please note the group will not meet in December. For further info, call 368.9827 or 365.6276.
• Monday, the Trail FAIR Office at 2079 Columbia Ave. hosts the Advocacy Centre, a program of Nelson CARES Society. For info call, 1.877.352.5777 or contact email@example.com for an appointment.
• Second Tuesday of each month, the Lymphedema Support Group meets in the Warfield Village office from 6-8 p.m. For info, call 231.4003.
• Sunday, Rossland Miners Hall doors open at 6 p.m. for Joe Hill Coffee House.Contact Les Carter, 362. 5677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.