• Friday, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Showcase of vendors, good eats and more. Call 368-3144 for info.
• Planning begins for Rossland’s Golden City Days slated for Sept. 5-7. Pick up a parade entry form at the Rossland Chamber of Commerce or email email@example.com. Plan to build your outhouse and enter the outhouse races. Contact Mike at 362-5244 for info. Start collecting unwanted items for a community white elephant sale on Sept. 7th. If your group would like to organize and host an interactive family-friendly event during the GCD weekend, contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Thursday, Gyro Park at 7 p.m., Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents Sarah Burton, a folk-rock, alternative country duo. Bring a lawn chair, toonie donation requested.
• Aug. 20, Trail Market on the Esplanade from 4-8 p.m. City of Trail and Trail & District Chamber of Commerce present a special evening market. Live music, 50-plus vendors. Shop and stroll the river view in downtown Trail. Call 368-3144 for info.
• Aug. 21, KSCU Music in the Park presents Sunshine Drive, a rocking funky blues quintet.
• Aug. 24, Gyro Park 9 a.m. registration for 50th Anniversary of the Kidney Walk in Trail. 2.5K walk starts at 10 a.m. Contact email@example.com or 1.800.567.8112 ext. 228 to join a walk for one in ten Canadians with kidney disease.
• Aug. 28, KSCU Music in the Park presents the Old-Time Fiddlers with Walter Crockett.
• Aug 29, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Showcase of vendors, good eats and more.
Call 368-3144 for info.
Send submissions for Grapevine to firstname.lastname@example.org.