• Saturday, Sacred Heart Church, 1-3 p.m. the Rossland CWL is hosting it’s annual Fall Tea and Bazaar. Bake table and country store, tickets $4.
• Saturday, Trail Memorial Centre 10 a.m. until noon for Mothers Unite Garage Sale. Gently used children’s items.
• Monday, Kiro Wellness Centre, 2 p.m. the West Kootenay Ostomy Support Group will meet. Scheduled guest: Robert Hill, Territory Manager, Convatec Canada .For further info, call 250.368.9827 or 250.365.6276.
• Thursday, Movin’ Mountains Therapy Centre (3375 Laburnum Drive) 9:30-12:30 p.m. Trail branch of the Stroke Recovery Association of BC will meet at this new location. Have you or someone you know had a stroke? For more info or to register for this free program call Rachel at 250.512.1351.
• Saturday, The Bailey, 7:30 p.m. TSPA presents Symphony of the Kootenays. Region-wide orchestra joined by San Francisco-based Castlegar native Amy Zanrosso on piano.
• Sunday, The Bailey, 7 p.m. The Original Legends of RocknRoll presents Class of ‘59. Experience the early years of rock’n’roll when music was raw, pure, simple and played the way it was supposed to be played.
• Sunday, Rossland Legion, 7 p.m. Joe Hill Coffee House returns. Performers include: Les Carter, Julia Halbert, Tatum Clement and Jasmine Smith, Sophie Hargreaves, Keith Robine, Peter Pii and Jack Kenny. Doors open 6 p.m. Tickets $3, coffee, tea and goodies for sale. For info contact at Les Carter 362.5677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Visac Gallery showing multi-artist exhibit, “Dimensions of Colour.” Runs until Oct. 21.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema returns with Love and Friendship. Beautiful widow Lady Susan Vernon who has come to her in-laws estate to wait out colourful rumours about her dalliances.
• Oct. 22, Trail United Church, 10 a.m. until 2 p./m. for Tuesday Morning Quilters Show, Sale and Coffee Party. Admission by donation, all proceeds to charities in Greater Trail communities. Also what-not, craft and bake table.
• Oct. 22, Trail Legion #11, 1-3 p.m. Ladies Auxiliary Fall Tea and Bake Sale. Tickets $3.50, door prizes.
• Oct. 22, Trail Senior’s Centre, 2-4 p.m., dance to the music of Reg Bozzer. Tickets $2, light refreshments. All welcome. Access off Portland Street. For more info call Branch 47 at 364.0960.
• Oct. 22, St, Michael’s School, 1-3 p.m. for Holy Trinity Parish Tea and Bazaar. Light refreshments, browse the bake, plant and sewing tables, and try your luck at the ever popular mystery table. Located 1329-4th Ave.
• Oct. 22, Royal Theatre, 9:55 a.m. Met Opera Live in HD presents Don Giovanni. Charismatic baritone Simon Keenlyside plays the title hero, opera’s ultimate cad, who goes to hell in a dazzling coup de théâtre.
• Oct. 22, Trash to Treasure Day, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. In celebration of Waste Reduction Week in Kootenay Boundary, collect unwanted items and place them curb-side, passersby pick up for free. Visit rdkb.com for details.
• Oct. 23, The Bailey, 2 p.m. Teck Children’s Series presents Sharon and Bram. Sing along concert for entire family.
• Oct. 23, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema presents Dheepan. On the losing side of a civil war in Sri Lanka, a Tamil soldier poses as the husband and father to two refugees.
• Oct. 29, The Bailey, 7:30 p.m. for Louisiana Hayride Show. A tribute to the iconic live radio program, Louisiana Hayride. Magical journey, start to finish. For info call the box office, 368.9669 or visit trail-arts.com.
• Oct. 29, downtown Trail, 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. for Halloween Spooktacular. Graveyard Walk,. Hay Bale Maze, Costume Contest, sBOOky stairs, and trick or treat with the Downtown Trail Business Group.
• Oct. 27, Muriel Griffiths Room. 7:30 p.m. Jazz at the Griff presents Melody Diachun. Juno and National Jazz Awards nominee Diachun perform jazz standard, broadway tunes and pop songs. For info call the box office, 368.9669.
• Oct. 30, Royal Theatre,</s