• Friday, Trail Market on the Esplanade, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hosted by City of Trail and United Way of Trail and District. Family favourite, features vendors selling fresh produce, handmade jewelry, soaps, clothing, baking, home decor and much more.
• Friday, Montrose Park at dusk. (weather dependent) Fireworks launch 61st annual Montrose Family Fun Day. Kids Helping Kids selling refreshments.
• Saturday, Trail Aquatic Centre, 8:30 a.m. until noon for Kids Triathlon.
• Saturday, Montrose 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Family Fun Day. 8 a.m. Antenna Trail Hike; 8-10 a.m. Pancake Breakfast; 11 a.m. Parade down 9th Avenue to 3rd Street; Noon until 4 p.m. kids activities in the water park; 1 p.m. dog show; 3 p.m. cake walk; 5 p.m. steak and hamburger dinner, tickets available at village office.
• Saturday, Beaver Falls Lions Park, 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. for 3rd Annual Beaver Valley Lions Market, Garage/ Craft/Home-based business sale.
• Sunday, Gulch Food Bank Garden, 10 a.m. incrEDIBLE trail will meet for trash pick up along highway between Tunnel Pub, down Rossland Avenue to the light at the junction. If you would like to help, weather permitting, contact Arlene by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 250.368.9656.
• Wednesday, Trail United Church, 7 p.m., Save Canada’s Public Health Care. Rick Turner from the BC Health Coalition will give an update on the Dr. Brian Day trial, which will decide the fate of Canada’s public health care system. Presentation followed by Q&A period.