Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times and is not a guaranteed submission. For full listing visit trailtimes.ca.
• Thursday, Magic Show 5 p.m. Trail and District Public Library brings magic, storytelling, comedy and music. Call the library at 364.1731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
• Thursday, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, 7 p.m. The Ron Halliday Quartet. Enjoy a variety of styles, jazz, blues and rock and roll. Bring your lawn chair, admission by donation. Toonie suggested.
• July 30, Cedar Avenue from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. for Trail’s incrEDIBLE Farmers Market. A Saturday morning experience, the market brings farm fresh produce, fruits vegetables, home baking/gluten free, handcrafted items, entertainment and more.
• July 28, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park,. 7 p.m. Clinton Swanson band performs an evening of easy listening jazz. Featuring Trail musician Tony Ferraro on drums. Admission by donation, toonie suggested.
• Aug 6, Redstone Resort 3 p.m. shotgun start, best ball, for Charity Gold Tournament. Proceeds to the Rossland Museum Renewal Project. Teams of four: Divisions: men, women, and mixed divisions. Prizes for division winners. Fear not if you’re a beginner golfer, there are a few competitions for you too. For info, visit rosslandmuseum.ca or call Redstone, 362.9141.
• Aug 10, Evening Edition of Trail Market on the Esplanade, 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. Take a stroll down the picturesque river walk and shop from local vendors selling everything from fresh produce, sweets and savouries to artisan soaps and more.
• Aug 12, Gyro Park, 2 p.m. for Kootenays Largest Water Fight aka Water-Rama. A horn will sound, signaling the start of a “flash mob” water fight. Bring super-soakers, squirt toys, and water bazookas for this spontaneous water-soaked event. No one is going to stop, ‘till the river runs dry’!
• Aug 19 to Aug 21, Trail Riding Grounds for the Hot August Hooves Horse Show. Lots of different classes for all levels of riders. Dressage & Jumping on Friday, English flat on Saturday, Halter, Inhand and Western flat Sunday. Huge raffle table for everyone, not just horse people. Many items donated by local business including hotel stays, merchandise, items, hand made items, feed, horse items, and much much more. For more information call 250.608.0735.
To submit email email@example.com.