• Saturday, 1300 block of Cedar Ave., 10 a.m. , Trail’s incrEDIBLE Farmers Market returns. A volunteer-run market, bringing locally made, grown, raised and wildly harvested products,plants and fresh produce,home baking, handcrafted items, entertainment and more. Runs until 2 p.m.
• Wednesday, Trail Aquatic Centre, 1-:230 p.m., for COSCO Seniors Health and Wellness Workshop. Facilitator Theresa Buchner will provide practical, usable information and a better understanding of the topic, osteoporosis. Free event, to pre-register call 250.364.0888.
• Thursday, Trail United Church, 7:30 p.m. La Cafamore presents ‘Guys Named Franz.’ Concert works by Schubert, Liszt, and Haydn. Adults $15, students and seniors $12, under 12-years, free.
• Sunday, Rossland Legion doors open 6 p.m. for Joe Hill Coffee House. Performances start at 7 p.m. and include Danny Freeway, Dave Scanlan, George Cappelletto; Kiana Tingley; Les Carter; Bert Kniss; Ty Wright. Coffee, tea and goodies (no bar), nice surroundings, good sound. Joe Hill Coffee House is always looking for new performers, young and old, beginners or polished. All welcome; no auditions. For more info contact Les Carter at email@example.com, or 250.362.5677.
• VISAC Gallery, showing All Squared Up; Thursday Evening Painters Group Exhibition. Runs until June 2.
• Saturday, Royal Theatre, 9 a.m. Met Opera Live in HD presents Der Rosenkavalier. (Note: earlier time start) Met’s first new production since 1969.