• Thursday, Gyro Park at 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents the Faye Blais Trio. Edgy folk sound, warm harmonies and indie-pop acoustic. Bring a lawn chair, admission by donation. Call 364-3003 for info.
• Sunday, Kidney Foundation of Canada Kidney Walk, Gyro Park from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Walk to raise funds and awareness of organ donation. Everyone welcome. Call 368-3144 for info.
• Sept. 9, St. Andrews, alley entrance off Eldorado St. in Trail, at 7 p.m. Columbia Phoenix Players are holding auditions for their Phoenix Cafe lV. Must be 13 years of age or older. Contact Helen 362-7325.
• Sept. 14, Celebrate the Sanctuary 15th anniversary Alley Bash. Kick off event free family matinee at the Royal Theatre at 2 p.m. followed by a 6:30 p.m. champagne reception. For info, cal 368-9234 or 368-8782.
• September 20, 2013 West Kootenay Ostomy Education Seminar at the Royal Canadian Legion, Castlegar, BC, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.. Guest speakers and product reps will be on hand. Door prizes and free lunch. To register, please call 1-800-663-5111. For further info, please call 250-368-9827.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com