• Sunday, Royal Theatre at 11:30 a.m for a live broadcast of Monty Python. The five surviving members of Monty Python have succumbed to public demand, and are back on stage for a rip-roaring show, bringing their unique brand of comedy to a new generation of unsuspecting fans.
• Thursday, KSCU Music in the Park presents Nice Verdes, a duo playing combinations of Cuban tres, accordions, ukelele, guitar and vocals. Inspired by new & traditional music of the world. Toonie donation requested.
• Tuesday through Saturday, Rossland Miners’ Hall at 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. for the Gold Fever Follies.
• Today and Friday maps for the Trail in Bloom garden tour are available for sale at Ferraro Foods in downtown Trail from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The tour is being held all day long on Saturday.
• Friday, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Showcase of vendors, good eats and more. Call 368.3144 for info.
• Friday, Birchbank Golf Course for the KBRH Health Foundation Golf Classic. Registration begins at 11 a.m. t-off at 1 p.m. Dinner and prizes to follow. All proceeds to the Critical Care Campaign. For info call Lisa Pasin 364.3424 or email email@example.com
• Saturday, Birchbank Picnic Grounds, 1 p.m. for the Trail Legion Branch #11’s family picnic. Hamburgers and hotdogs for the kids all day, games, meat draw, 50/50 and more. Barbeque steak dinner at 5:30 p.m. For tickets and info call 231.6562 or 364.1422.
• August 1, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Showcase of vendors, good eats and more. Call 368.3144 for info.
• July 24, KSCU Music in the Park presents the Jason Thomas Group, local country & country rock
• July 31, KSCU Music in the Park presents Clinton Swanson & Friends, rhythm & blues with drummer Tony Ferraro.
To submit to the Grapevine email firstname.lastname@example.org