• Saturday, Trail Legion on Columbia Ave. for Robbie Burns Night. Call 364.1422 for info.
• The West Kootenay Camera Club showing its First Annual Travelling Exhibition at Trail Coffee and Tea Co. on Cedar Ave. For more info, visit westkootenaycameraclub.com
• VISAC Gallery showing a Jared Betts collection of abstract paintings and all new works. Regular hours are Mon. to Wed. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Thu. and Fri. from 2-6 p.m. Call 364.1181.
• Feb 13, Charles Bailey Theatre for the J.L. Crowe Annual Variety Show. Tickets $15, $12 with a student coupon.
• Feb. 15, Trail Memorial Centre gym for the J.L. Crowe Valentine’s Day Dinner and Dance. Cocktails 6 p.m. Dinner catered by Gord McMartin at 7 p.m. Live band.
• Jan.30, Local 480 Hall at 7:30 p.m. for the Trail Wildlife Association’s annual general meeting. Guest speaker, Jakob Dulisse presents Waneta Conservation of Reptiles at Risk. Call Terry at 364.1838 for info, or visit trailwildlife.com
• Jan. 30 The Royal Theatre at 7 p.m. when the National Theatre Live will broadcast Coriolanus, Shakespeare’s searing tragedy of political manipulation and revenge. When an old adversary threatens Rome, the city calls once more on her hero and defender: Coriolanus. But he has enemies at home too.
• Feb 11, Charles Bailey Theatre the Trail Society of Performing Arts present Joe Sealy and his band. One of the country’s foremost gospel, blues and jazz singers, Jackie Richardson, tells the story of Africville, a small community located in Halifax which was ordered destroyed and the residents evicted to build a bridge across the Bedford Basin. The community is a symbol of African Nova Scotia identity and the struggle against racism.
• Feb 13, Charles Bailey Theatre for the J.L. Crowe Annual Variety Show. A production by students, featuring students. Tickets $15, $12 with a student coupon.
• Feb. 15, Trail Memorial Centre gym for the J.L. Crowe Valentine’s Day Dinner and Dance.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com