• Saturday, Warfield Community Day. 8-11 a.m. pancake breakfast in Warfield Community Hall. 10:30 bike parade down Forrest Drive, 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. Games, food vendors, bocce and more in Village Square Park. BBQ dinner seatings at 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. For info call the office at 368.8202.
• Saturday, Trail United Church, 1-3 p.m. Gran to Grans Strawberry Tea. Proceeds to Stephen Lewis Foundation to support community-based organizations that are turning the tide of HIV and AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Saturday, Gyro Park from 4-10 p.m. Relay for Life. Canadian Cancer Society fundraiser. Live entertainment, silent auction, raffle and kid zone.
• Sunday, Charles Bailey Theatre, 3 p.m. for the Steps Dance Centre‘s Stairway to Entertainment. Show features dancers ages 4-40. Call 368.9669 for info.
• Registration open for KBRH Health Foundation’s Golf Classic July 17 at Birchbank golf course. 11 a.m. registration, 1 p.m. shotgun start, 18 hole shamble format. Dinner and prizes follow. For more info, contact Lisa Pasin or Debbie O’Genski at the health foundation, 364.3424 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or debbie.o’email@example.com.
• June 5 and June 6, Charles Bailey Theatre, 7 p.m. the J.L. Crowe Players present Grease. Ms. LaFonde’s drama class takes to the stage to perform one of the most successful musicals of all time.
• June 5, Ferraro Foods in downtown Trail. Fundraiser for MS research.
• June 7, Royal Theatre 11 a.m. for Royal Ballet performance La Fille Mal Gardée. Classic romantic comedy, heartfelt tale of young love, and whirl of half-wit suitors and curmudgeonly guardians. Final show of the season. Tickets $24 adult, $12 child, $10 local dancer rate.
• June 11, Gyro Park, 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park begins with performance by the Trail Pipe Band and the Kate E. Shaw dancers.
• June 20, Charles Bailey Theatre, 6:30 p.m. Kootenay Danceworks presents Dancing Divas & Dads. Students demonstrate their skills and talents at the annual year end show. Dads will be joining them this year. For info call 368.9669.
To submit to Grapevine email firstname.lastname@example.org