• Friday, Trail Memorial Centre from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. the Trail Market goes indoors. Artisan vendors, music, good eats and more. Call 368-3144 for more info.
• Friday and Saturday, Montrose Hall, 10 a.m. start for the Montrose Christmas Craft Fair. Free admission.
• Sunday, Trail Seventh-day Adventist Church from 12:45-3 p.m. for vegetarian cooking classes. $15 each. Fun class, includes demos., beginners welcome. Second class Nov. 24. For info and to reserve a spot call Val, 368-3384.
• Friday, VISAC Gallery opens Stanley G. Triggs: Changes Upstream. An exhibit of black and white photographs taken before and after the construction of the Libby Dam, documenting dramatic changes in the East Kootenay communities spread along the Kootenay River between 1969 and 1972. Runs until Nov. 29. Mon-Wed 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thu-Fri, 2-6 p.m. Admission by donation.
• Nov. 15, St. Andrews Iona Hall at 7:30 p.m. and Nov. 16 at 2:30 and 7:30 p.m. for Phoenix Cafe IV. A production of one act plays and more presented by Columbia Phoenix Players. Tickets $10 at L’Bears Health Foods in downtown Trail, Cafe Books in Rossland. Ticket inquiries call Jean, 367-6365.
• Nov. 15, Caffe Americano at 7:30 p.m. Tony Ferraro collaborates with Gabriel Palatchi Band. A world class Latin jazz piano/keyboard player from Argentina. $15 cover. Call 364-2000 for info.
• Nov. 16, St. Rita’s Parish from 1-3 p.m. for Christmas tea & bake sale. Door prize and raffle, white elephant table. Tickets $3.
• Nov. 16, Cominco gym, 6 p.m. for KBRH Foundation Snowflake Gala. Champagne reception, 7 p.m. 5-course dinner. Call 364-3424 for info. Tickets on sale Sept. 3- Nov 8.
• Nov. 16, Presbyterian Church, 1139 Pine Ave. in Trail, 1:30-3:30 p.m. for Yuletide tea. Call Nuala Bain for info, 364-1030.
• Nov. 17, Rossland Miners’ Hall, 7 p.m. Joe Hill Coffee House needs your talent to enlarge its team of performers to ensure an ongoing tradition of great shows. Contact Les Carter 362-5677 or email@example.com
• Nov. 18, Kiro Wellness Centre, 1500 Columbia Ave., at 2 p.m. The West Kootenay Ostomy Support Group will meet at 2 p.m. Guest: Lesley Anderton will show slides from her trip to Bathurst Inlet, Nunavut. For info call 368-9827 or 365-6276.
• Nov. 23, Webster School gym 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Warfield Annual Craft Fair. Vendor tables available. Call Teresa at 368-8202 for more info.
• Nov. 29, and Dec. 13 Trail Market goes indoors at the Trail Memorial Centre gym from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Artisan vendors, music, good eats and more. Call 368-3144 for more info.
• Dec. 5, St. Micheal’s School, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Holy Trinity Catholic Parish community craft fair.
• Dec. 5, Charles Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. for Ensemble Caprice, Christmas in the Baroque Era. Musical traditions as celebratied in Europe, Mexico and South America with this Juno-winning Canadian group. Ticket $30, contact 368-9669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dec. 5, The Riverbelle Restaurant in downtown Trail. Angus Reid of the BC Lions and Tracy Porteus from Ending Violence Assn of BC will present “Be More Than A Bystander,” an initiative to understand men’s violence against women. Public invitied. Tickets $10 includes dinner and door prizes, available at Trail FAIR Society, Trail and Castlegar RCMP detachments and Nelson Advocacy Centre.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com