Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times and is not a guaranteed submission. For full listing visit trailtimes.ca.
• Friday, Canada Day at Kiwanis Beaver Creek Park. Trail and Fruitvale combine celebrations. Kiwanis pancake breakfast 8-10:30 a.m., hamburger/hot dog lunch 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. Opening ceremonies at noon, music by North of 60. Free shuttle from downtown Trail.
• Saturday, downtown Trail, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Trail’s incrEDIBLE Farmer’s Market. Plants, pottery, crafts, spices baking and more on the 1300 block of Cedar Ave.
• June 30, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, 7 p.m. for Route 33. Get up and dance to trio of Jack Hamelin, lead vocals and rhythm guitar, Jim Miller on bass and Keith Park on keys. Fun and energetic show. Admission by donation, toonie suggested.
• Registration open for KBRH Health Foundation Golf Classic on Friday July 15 at Birchbank Golf Course. For info or to sign up call 250.364.3424 or visit kbrhhealthfoundation.ca. All proceeds support the Elder Care Campaign. Registration opens at 11 a.m. day of, with tee off at 1 p.m. 18 holes of golf followed by dinner and prizes.
• July 7, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, 7 p.m. Mountain Station performs. Pete Pii leads a 5-piece band for an evening of bluegrass. Bring your lawn chair, admission by donation. Toonie suggested.
• July 8, Trail Market on the Esplanade, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Fresh produce, good eats and more. Also runs July 22 and a special evening edition July 13, featuring the Clinton Swanson Jazz Trio.
To submit email email@example.com.