Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times and is not a guaranteed submission. For full listing visit trailtimes.ca.
• Thursday, Webster PAC seeking help to unload and assemble the new playground structure at 3 p.m. Saturday, playground will be assembled from 7:45 a.m. until 4 p.m. on the back side of the school in the playing field.
• Friday, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Fresh produce good eats and more.
• Friday, Sun Safety Charity barbecue hamburger/hotdog lunch, 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. outside Shoppers Drug Mart in downtown Trail. All proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Society.
• Friday, Trail Memorial Centre, 6 p.m. start for J.L. Crowe graduation ceremony.
• Saturday, Butler Park, 8:30 a.m. until noon for 7th Annual Kids Triathlon. Children ages four to 12 will swim, bike, then run to the finish to receive their medal. The day will end with a celebration event for all participants and spectators.
• Thursday, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, Gyro Park, 7 p.m. for Lisa Nicole and Jason Thomas. Bring your lawn chair and cowboy boots for performance by Kootenay country artist. By donation, toonie suggested.
• Registration open for KBRH Health Foundation Golf Classic on Friday July 15 at Birchbank Golf Course. For info or to sign up call 250.364.3424 or visit kbrhhealthfoundation.ca. All proceeds support the Elder Care Campaign. Registration opens at 11 a.m. day of, with tee off at 1 p.m. 18 holes of golf followed by dinner and prizes.
• July 8, Trail Market on the Esplanade, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Fresh produce, good eats and more. Also runs July 22 and a special evening edition July 13, featuring the Clinton Swanson Jazz Trio.
• June 27, Trail United Church 7 p.m. Greater Trail Hospice hosts discussion about Physician Assisted Death. Join panel, Dr. Zinia Pritchard, Dr. Marnie Jacobsen and Tammy McLean, NP to consider questions pertaining to upcoming legislation Bill 14, Medical Assistance in Dying. For info call 250.364.6204.
• June 30, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, 7 p.m. for Route 33, trio of Jack Hamelin, Jim Miller and Keith Park. Fun and energetic evening to get folks up and dancing. Admission by donation, toonie suggested.
• July 1, Canada Day at Kiwanis Beaver Creek Park. Trail and Fruitvale combine celebrations. Kiwanis pancake breakfast 8-10:30 a.m., hamburger/hot dog lunch 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. Opening ceremonies at noon, music by North of 60. Free shuttle from downtown Trail.
To submit email email@example.com.