• Tonight Warfield Hall at 5:30 p.m. Farewell pot luck supper to say goodbye to Rev. Keith Simmonds and family.
• Friday, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
• Tuesday, Rex Hotel at 7 p.m. Dina Del Bucchia, former Trail resident, will launch her first book of poetry. Come by to meet the author and enjoy a performance of words. No cover charge.
• Wednesday, (through Friday) Maps of Trail in Bloom’s award winning gardens at Ferraro Foods in downtown Trail. By donation. Take a stroll on Saturday to view the 2013 garden contest winners.
• Tonight Gyro Park at 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents Tangerine Swing. Easy jazz quintet with Diane Ermacora. Admission by donation. Call 364-3003 for more info.
• Saturday, Live and Local at the Arlington. Showcase of local musicians including Dawn Graham, Garth McKinnon, No Fine Print, Carla Hanna and Rupert Keiler. Call 512-2132 if interested in performing. No cover charge.
• August 14, Rossland Historical Museum from 3-7 p.m. Do you know where the wild things are? A number of interactive displays on local and non-local species. Barbeque, marshmallow roast and stories. All ages welcome. Call Michele or Joyce, 362-7722 or email email@example.com
To submit to the Grapevine email firstname.lastname@example.org