• Sunday, Royal Theatre at 4 p.m. 3rd annual Oscar weekend event: watch the Oscars live. A “family guy style” event hosted by Seth McFarlane. There will be pizza, beer and wine during the live broadcast. Tickets $5.
• Friday and Saturday, Charles Bailey Theatre at 7:30 p.m. The Rossland Light Opera Players present “The Show Must Go On! (60 years of Memories).” Songs and scenes from past shows, celebrating 60 years of existence. $19 adult, $14 children 12 and under
• Monday, Genelle Hall at 8 p.m. W.K. Naturalist’s month-end presentation: Hanne Smith will give a talk on her six months spent with baboons in the Gombe Stream Reserve in Tanzania. All welcome. More info: 362-7424
• March 1, Trail United Church at 1:30 p.m. for the World Day of Prayer 2013. Everybody welcome. For more info call Gerie at 368-3984
• March 5, Charles Bailey Theatre at 7:30 p.m. The Celtic Tenors. Three tenors from Ireland sing Broadway and opera favourites. Tickets $30.
• March 12, Charles Bailey Theatre at 7:00 p.m. The Enema Awards return. Skits, songs, performances by local health care professionals, a “fun-raiser.” Tickets $15.
• March 13, Columbia View Lodge at 10 a.m. The annual general meeting of the Trail and District Senior Publishers (Best Years). All are welcome. For more info, call Gerie Timbrell at 368-3984.
• March 14, Charles Bailey Theatre at 7:30 p.m. Country singer Terri Clark, this singular voice will belt out more than the dozen top 10 hits to her credit. Tickets $46.
• March 16, Parish hall at 1:30 p.m. Rossland Sacred Heart CWL is hosting an 80th Anniversary Spring Tea. Tickets $4. Everyone welcome. Bake table will be available.
To submit to the Grapevine email firstname.lastname@example.org