Note: The Trail Times is changing its contact information for the Grapevine. To submit a community announcement or event to the Grape please email Breanne Massey at email@example.com.
• Canadian songwriter Rodney DeCroo is touring in celebration of the release of his sixth album, “Allegheny,” and the companion book of poetry in Rossland at the Cafe Books, 2063 Washington Street on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. Tickets $10 at the door.
• The Trail Historical Society and VISAC Gallery have teamed up to present “The Old Bridge: A Tribute to Crossing the River in Trail.” The joint show at the gallery includes historical photos and narrative about the building of the bridge, along with current paintings and photos of this Trail landmark as it passes into history. Gallery hours are: M-W, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and Th-F, 2-6 p.m. Admission to the gallery is by donation. The show runs until Oct. 12.
• Sunday Cinema presents “Boy.” A young boy obsessed with Michael Jackson and whose little brother may possess special powers, comes to grips with the memory of a father he idolized. Sunday, 4 p.m. at the Royal Theatre, admission $9 or series pass for $40.
• The Trail Market goes on the Esplanade every second Friday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. If interested in selling your wares please call 368-3144. The next market goes Oct. 12.
• Visit the drop-in Centre for Adults at the Alliance Meeting Place, 3375 Laburnum Dr. next to Alliance Church. An informal place where adults meet to play games, do crafts, puzzles, have coffee and socialize. Monday from 1-4 p.m.
• Rossland Sacred Heart CWL is hosting its annual Fall Tea and Bazaar at the Parish Hall on Oct. 13 from 1:30-3:30 p.m. $4.
• Stuart McLean returns to Trail for another entertaining version of “The Vinyl Café.” McLean is one of Canada’s most beloved storytellers and a best-selling author. Oct. 17 at the Charles Bailey Theatre, at 7 p.m. $47 adult, $32 students under 18.
To submit to the Grapevine email firstname.lastname@example.org.