• Opening Tuesday at the VISAC Gallery is an exhibition of works selected from the private collection of gallery’s directors. The gallery is open Monday to Wednesday, 10-2, and Thursday and Friday, 2-6.
• Kootenay Savings Music in the Park goes tonight at 7 p.m. Come enjoy the folk singing favourite Willy Blizzard. Next week enjoy the soul and blues renderings of Tight As Can Be.
• The Trail Market goes on the Esplanade Friday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. If interested in selling your wares please call 368-3144.
• Introducing a Drop-in Centre for Adults at the “AMP” – Alliance meeting place – 3375 Laburnum Dr. next to the Alliance Church. An informal place where adults meet to play games, do crafts, puzzles, have a coffee and socialize. Everyone welcome. Tuesdays 1-4 p.m. Come for a few minutes or stay all afternoon.
• Planning for Rossland’s Golden City Days is well underway. We welcome your desire to enter the parade, sell your handcrafted items, hot food, snocones, or baked goods. Lend a hand during the weekend, host an event, perform on the outdoor stage, join the GCD committee or participate in another way. The change in location this year isn’t going to keep us from having an exciting festival, as always. To discuss your ideas or gather more information, please contact Terry at email@example.com. See you September 7-9.
To submit to the Grapevine email firstname.lastname@example.org.