Please note Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times and is not a guaranteed submission.
• Friday, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Check out a variety of vendors selling unique wares, join Local 480 for a burger with a cause, or talk to Trail council at its mobile booth. For info, call 368-3144.
• Thursday, Gyro Park at 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents the Clinton Swanson Quintet Jazz with drummer Tony Ferraro. Admission by donation. Call 364-3003 for more info.
• August 14, Rossland Historical Museum from 3-7 p.m. Do you know where the wild things are? A number of interactive displays on local and non-local species. Barbeque, marshmallow roast and stories. All ages welcome. Call Michele or Joyce, 362-7722 or email email@example.com
• August 25, Gyro Park . Walk for the Kidney Foundation of Canada.
• Sept. 6-8 Rossland Golden City Days. Start planning your entry for the parade, enter a decorated float, play music, wear costumes, sing, dance, or walk the streets while showcasing your business or group! Entry forms on Facebook, Bhubble, and Rossland Chamber website. For info email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sept. 14, Celebrate the Sanctuary 15 th anniversary Alley Bash. Kick off event free family matinee at the Royal Theatre at 2 p.m. followed by a 6:30 p.m. champagne reception. For info, cal 368-9234 or 368-8782.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com