• Friday, United Way Christmas Market Fundraiser. 5-9 p.m. Runs again Saturday from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Location is 900 Spokane Street.
• Saturday, The Bailey Theatre, 7 p.m. Triple Threat Experience presents Elf the Musical.
• Wednesday, Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. Annual Rotary Christmas Carol Concert. Eight choirs, the Maple Leaf Band and one soloist. Collection during intermission, all funds donated to Salvation Army Christmas Hamper Fund.
• VISAC hosts Holiday Show and Sale. Locally handmade treasure and art, all welcome.
• Saturday, Royal Theatre, 9:55 a.m. Met Opera presents L’Amour De Loin. Seductively beautiful tale of love’s unfathomable nature.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre, 11 a.m. Bolshoi Ballet presents The Nutcracker. On Christmas Eve, Marie’s wooden nutcracker doll is transformed into a beautiful prince who takes her on a magical journey.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre, 4: 30 p.m. TDAC Sunday Cinema presents Mia Madre (My Mother). Acclaimed Italian auteur Nanni Moretti finds comedy and pathos in the story of Margherita, a harried film director trying to juggle the demands of her latest movie and a personal life in crisis.
• Dec. 14, Trail Presbyterian Church, 5:30 p.m. for Christmas dinner. (Note dinner is on Dec. 14 not Dec. 8 as Trail Times previously posted) Everyone welcome. To book a seat, call 368.6066.
• Dec. 15, East Trail at McQuarrie Street, 1:30 p.m. Ribbon cutting ceremony for Columbia River Skywalk
• Dec. 17, United Way Christmas Market Fundraiser from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Location is 900 Spokane Street.
• Dec. 18, Trail United Church, Knox Hall, 1-3 p.m. Hope for the Holidays. Words of comfort and understanding, treats and music to share for those experiencing grief, a sense of loss or sadness. Everyone welcome.