• Saturday, Trail Jubilee Park, 11 a.m. Trail Pride will host its second annual walk/parade by mustering in the park and walking the loop across the Victoria Street Bridge to Skywalk and back. All welcome to celebrate diversity in the city.
• Tuesday, Trail Seniors’ Centre, 1:30 p.m. General membership meeting.
• Wednesday, Trail Armoury, 6-9 p.m. Cadet registration, for youth age 12-18. Bring birth certificate, care card, and a parent to sign you in. Opportunity to go gliding Sept. 7 for air cadets who register early. Located #1990 7th Ave., Shavers Bench. For more details call CO Capt. Gurnett at 250.231.5546.
• Sept. 7, Trail Seniors’ Centre, 2-4 p.m. Dance to All Aboard. Everyone welcome, $5 admission per person. Entrance at 925 Portland Street in downtown Trail.
• Sept. 7, Haley Park, 8 p.m. Kootenay Savings presents Outdoor Movie Night. Showing “How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.” Admission by cash or non-perishable food donation to the Trail Salvation Army Food Bank. Screening begins as soon as it’s dark, so arrive early to find a spot and don’t forget blankets, pillows or lawn chairs.
• Sept. 8, West Kootenay Toy Run, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Hundreds of motorcycles ride from Castlegar rec centre to Nelson Baker Street, to Salmo Fire hall, to Trail Waneta Plaza, to Rossland Columbia Ave, then back to Castlegar for prizes, raffle and the draw for a brand new Harley Davidson motorcycle. Dinner, door prizes and music.
• Sept. 13, Trail Legion, 7 p.m. Jason Scott performs Diamond Forever A Celebration of Neil Diamond. Limited tickets, $25. Call 250.364.1422 for more info.
• Sept. 21, Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. Music of the Night: The Concert Tour. Celebration of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s 70th birthday and his acclaim as the most successful musical theatre composer of all time. Featuring Webber’s most iconic theatrical music including selections from Phantom of the Opera, Evita, Cats, Jesus Christ Superstar, Sunset Blvd, and more, with an internationally-acclaimed professional cast.
• Sept. 28, Trail, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Storm the Stairs, organized by the Trail and District United Way. A unique fitness challenge (or friendly fitness walk) and United Way fundraiser.