• Thursday, Gyro Park, 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents Ev Kinsella. Eclectic sound of soul, acoustic rock, and reggae, his music is a fusion of various cultural and musical influences.Admission $2 donation suggested, bring your lawn chair.
• Saturday, 1300 block of Cedar Avenue, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Trail’s incrEDIBLE Farmers Market hots a BC Wildfire Relief fundraiser. Entertainment and draw for a wheelbarrow full of prizes. Volunteer-run, supporting locally grown, raised, baked and wildly harvested goods.
• Saturday, Royal Theatre, 11 a.m. Emoji Movie, Trail’s first sensory friendly screening. Perfect for those that generally feel overwhelmed in large crowds and loud spaces.
• July 27, Gyro Park, 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents Harpdog Brown, blues evangelist. Messages in the traditional sound of early electric blues.Bring your lawn chair, Admission $2 donation suggested.
• Aug 4, , Trail Market on the Esplanade, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Hosted by City of Trail and United Way of Trail and District. Family favourite, features vendors selling fresh produce, handmade jewelry, soaps, clothing, baking, home decor and much more. Runs Fridays also on August 18, and Sept 15. Evening editions will go from 4-8 p.m. Aug. 30, and Sept. 6.
• Aug. 4, Beaver Creek Park, Retro Drive-in presents The Fast and the Furious, 1955 version. $10 per car, hot buttered popcorn and cold pop.
• Aug. 12, 1300 block of Cedar Avenue, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Trail’s incrEDIBLE Farmers Market. Volunteer-run, supporting locally grown, raised, baked and wildly harvested goods. Runs again Aug. 26; Sept. 9, 23; Oct. 7, 29.