• Friday, Caffe Americano at 7:30 p.m. Tony Ferraro collaborates with Gabriel Palatchi Band. A world class Latin jazz piano/keyboard player from Argentina. $15 cover. Call 364-2000.
• Sunday, Rossland Miners’ Hall, 7 p.m. Joe Hill Coffee House needs your talent to enlarge its team of performers to ensure an ongoing tradition of great shows. Contact Les Carter 362-5677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Saturday, 5 p.m. Trail United Church hall. All Kootenay Metis and friends welcome for gathering to commemorate Louis Riel Day in Greater Trail. Dinner provided, no admission.
• Saturday, St. Rita’s Parish from 1-3 p.m. for Christmas tea & bake sale. Door prize and raffle, white elephant table. Tickets $3.
• Saturday, Presbyterian Church, 1139 Pine Ave. in Trail, 1:30-3:30 p.m. for Yuletide tea. Call Nuala Bain for info, 364-1030.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre 9:55 a.m. presents the Royal Ballet’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. All seats $10.00 for all ages. Tickets available at the door 30min prior to show time.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre 4:30 p.m. for Sunday Cinema showing Unfinished Song. (Originally titled Song For Marion). Tickets $9 or $40 for the series.
• Monday, Royal Theatre presents Rush: Clockwork Angels Tour. Tickets $10 for all ages, all seats. No advanced tickets. Doors open 30 min prior to show.
• Friday, VISAC Gallery showing Stanley G. Triggs: Changes Upstream. An exhibit of black and white photographs taken before and after the construction of the Libby Dam, documenting dramatic changes in the East Kootenay communities spread along the Kootenay River between 1969 and 1972. Runs until Nov. 29. Mon-Wed 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thu-Fri, 2-6 p.m. Admission by donation.
• Webster School (Nov. 23) gym 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Warfield Annual Craft Fair. Tickets $2. Vendor tables available. Call Teresa at 368-8202 for more info.
• Monday, Kiro Wellness Centre, 1500 Columbia Ave., at 2 p.m. The West Kootenay Ostomy Support Group will meet at 2 p.m. Guest: Lesley Anderton will show slides from her trip to Bathurst Inlet, Nunavut. For info call 368-9827 or 365-6276.
• Tuesday, Colander Restaurant at 11:30 a.m for the Trail/Castlegar Parkinsons Support Group meeting. John Knelsen will chair, new members welcome. For information 250-367-9258.
• Nov. 21, Waneta Plaza 9:30 a.m. start for the annual community bake sale. Support the community and get some great baking.
• Nov. 23, Trail Legion Branch 11, Ladies Auxilary Fall Tea, 1-3 p.m. Door prize, $3.
• Nov. 23, Webster School gym 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Warfield Annual Craft Fair. Tickets $2. Vendor tables available. Call Teresa at 368-8202 for more info.
• Nov. 29, and Dec. 13 Trail Market goes indoors at the Trail Memorial Centre gym from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Artisan vendors, music, good eats and more. Call 368-3144 for more info.
• Nov. 30, Columbia View Lodge from 1:30-3:30 p.m. for the Christmas tea and bazaar. Ceramics, crafts, baking and more.
• Dec. 5, St. Micheal’s School, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Holy Trinity Catholic Parish community craft fair.
• Dec. 5, Charles Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. for Ensemble Caprice, Christmas in the Baroque Era. Musical traditions as celebratied in Europe, Mexico and South America with this Juno-winning Canadian group. Ticket $30, contact 368-9669 or email email@example.com.
• Dec. 5, The Riverbelle Restaurant in downtown Trail. Angus Reid of the BC Lions and Tracy Porteus from Ending Violence Assn of BC will present “Be More Than A Bystander,” an initiative to understand men’s violence against women. Public invitied. Tickets $10 includes dinner and door prizes, available at Trail FAIR Society, Trail and Castlegar RCMP detachments and Nelson Advocacy Centre.
To submit to the Grapevine email firstname.lastname@example.org