• Friday, the Fruitvale Memorial Hall from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. Our Friends of the Beaver Valley Library host the annual Fruitvale Christmas Craft Fair. Saturday’s hours are 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. $2 admission includes muffin and beverage. Bake tables, and talented Kootenay crafters with unique gift ideas.
• Saturday, Rossland United Church from 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. for the Harvest Supper, all are welcome.
• Tuesday, the Cenotaph in downtown Trail for the Remembrance Day Service at 10:30 a.m. Parade forms at the FortisBC building on the Esplanade at 10:15 a.m.
• Wednesday, the VISAC Gallery from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. In recognition of National Philanthropy Week, the LeRoi Community Foundation is co-hosting a “Planned Giving Seminar” with Canaccord and KSCU. Seating is limited. To reserve a spot, please RSVP to email@example.com or Louise McEwan at 364.7181.
• Second Tuesday of each month, the Lymphedema Support Group meets in the Warfield Village office from 6-8 p.m. For info, call 231.4003.
• Sunday Charles Bailey Theatre at 2 p.m. for Teck Children’s Series, World in Flapp. For children ages 4-12 and adults who are young at heart. Fiddling, clown aviator Major Conrad Flapps’ delightful blend of physical/acrobatic and musical comedy. Call 368.9669 for info or visit trail-arts.com.
• Thursday, Royal Theatre at 7 p.m. for the National Theatre Live show, Of Mice And Men. The story of George (James Franco) and Lennie (Chris O’Dowd), an unlikely pair of friends drifting from job to job across the farms and fields of California, holding fast to their dream of one day having an acre of land they can call their own.
• Saturday, Royal Theatre, 11 a.m. showing the Big Apple Circus: Metamorphosis Live from New York City.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre at 5 p.m. presents Love is Strange.
• VISAC Gallery in downtown Trail showing The Artwork of Our Members. Paintings, pottery, fabric artist and photographers. Call 364.1181 for more info.
• Last Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. until noon. Drawing drop-in with Joe Horvath. For information call 364.1181.
• Nov. 15, St. Rita’s Parish, 1935 East View St. Fruitvale from 1-3 p.m. for tea and bake sale. Doors open a 1 p.m. Tea tickets $3.
• Nov. 15, Presbyterian Church, 1139 Pine Ave. from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. for a Yuletide Tea. Tickets $3.00. Baking and crafts.
• Nov. 15 and Nov. 16. Trail Legion from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. “Afternoon Out” Shopping Bash. Features more than 20 local vendors.