• Saturday, Warfield Hall from 2-4 p.m. for the grand re-opening of the newly renovated community hall. Food and refreshments.
• Sunday, Gyro Park in Trail at 5 p.m. for the Columbia River multi-faith prayer vigil. Bring a musical instrument, bring a prayer, poem or story of the Columbia River to share. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
• Sunday, Trail Legion from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. for a Sunday breakfast and 3rd annual ride to support the veterans motorcycle ride. After pancakes, eggs and bacon, register at 9 a.m., bikes leave at 10 a.m. Contact Jessie Hendrigan at 364.9911 for info.
• Planning begins for Rossland’s Golden City Days slated for Sept. 5-7. Pick up a parade entry form at the Rossland Chamber of Commerce or email email@example.com. Contact Mike at 362.5244 for info.
•Start collecting unwanted items for a community white elephant sale on Sept. 7th. If your group would like to organize and host an interactive family-friendly event during the GCD weekend, contact Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Thursday, Gyro Park at 7 p.m., Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents Mountain Station, featuring musician Pete Pi leading a 5-piece blue grass band. Bring a lawn chair, toonie donation requested.
• Sunday, Rossland Miners Hall, doors open at 7:30 p.m. for the Gold Fever Follie’s Naughty Knickers Night. Cash bar and snack items. Tickets must be purchased in advanced at the Miners Hall or Cafe Books, or contact John at email@example.com.
• Aug 15, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Showcase of vendors, good eats and more. Call 368.3144 for info.
To submit to the Grapevine email firstname.lastname@example.org.