Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times and is not a guaranteed submission. For full listing visit trailtimes.ca.
• Friday, Trail Market on the Esplanade, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Fresh produce, good eats and more.
• Saturday, Kootenay’s Largest Slip ‘n Slide, noon until 3 p.m. in Centennial Park, Glenmerry. Trail Parks and Recreation invites the community to this fun event. Bring an inner-tube to slide, games for the kids.
• Saturday, Camp Koolaree 85th Anniversary Event. 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. pickup at McDonald’s Landing. Call 250.521.1088 or email email@example.com for info and tickets.
• Wednesday, Trail Market on the Esplanade, 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. Special evening edition featuring music by Ron Halliday.
• Thursday, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, 7 p.m. Mountain Station performs. Pete Pii leads a 5-piece band for an evening of bluegrass. Admission by donation. Toonie suggested.
• Tuesday, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, 7 p.m. Kootenay Fiddle Camp Jam. Instructors from across Canada perform following a week-long Fiddle Music Workshop. Don’t forget your lawn chair. Admission by donation.
• July 14, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, 7 p.m. Caelum Scott Band performs Appalachian country and bluegrass.
• July 16, Trail’s incrEDIBLE Farmers Market, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. in downtown Trail. Make it, bake it, grow it, or raise it vendors.
• July 18, Challenger British Soccer Camp, 9 a.m. until noon at Haley Park. Innovative practices: coached games, camp world cup, and cultural education.
• July 19, Kootenay Savings Music in the Park, 7 p.m. The Young ‘Uns, one of the foremost groups on the UK folk scene. Bring your lawn chair, admission by donation. Toonie suggested.
• July 21, Magic Show 5 p.m. Trail and District Public Library brings magic, storytelling, comedy and music. Call the library at 364.1731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
• July 22, Trail Market on the Esplanade, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Fresh produce, good eats and more.
To submit email email@example.com.