Please note Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times. It is designed to give non-profit groups and advertising partners the ability to promote upcoming events. However, the Trail Times does not guarantee submissions will make the next issue.
• Thursday, Gyro Park at 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents performances by the The Harmaniaks, followed by Alpine Rox, folk tunes, both old and new. Admission by donation.
• Monday, Canada Day Celebrations: Kiwanis Beaver Creek park, pancake breakfast 8 a.m. Lunch and games 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. Haines Park, Fruitvale from noon until 2 p.m. Bring a lawn chair for food and fun for the kids. Rossland, 10 a.m. for hike up Mount Roberts, Pioneer Park 12-3 p.m., BBQ, music and cake. Trail Gyro Park the concession is open and fireworks at dusk.
• Trail VISAC Gallery and Creative Arts Centre, until June 24, Graffiti Time and Elements: Contemporary photography by Ursula Abresch. Admission by donation.
• July 6, Gyro Park near the gazebo at 11 a.m. The Compassionate Friends balloon release and walk to remember. Bring a chair, picnic lunch and stay for a visit. For info call 693-2281 or 367-6355.
• July 18, Warfield Hall at 5:30 p.m. Please join us for a farewell pot luck supper to say goodbye to Rev. Keith Simmonds and family.
• Sept. 6-8 Rossland Golden City Days. Start planning your entry for the parade, enter a decorated float, play music, wear costumes, sing, dance, or walk the streets while showcasing your business or group! Entry forms on Facebook, Bhubble, and Rossland Chamber website. Terry Brinson, coordinator, 362-9562
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com