Please note Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times. It is designed to give non-profit groups and advertising partners the ability to promote upcoming events. However, the Trail Times does not guarantee submissions will make the next issue. If you wish to guarantee promotion of an event, please contact our advertising department.
• Thursday, Muriel Griffiths room at 7 p.m. for the Charles Bailey Theatre community consultation. Learn the theatre business plan project and contribute to its final report. Refreshments provided.
• Friday, Warfield Hall from 1-3 p.m. for the Warfield Community Tea. Tickets $1.
• Saturday, 7:30 a.m-8 p.m. Warfield Day event at the Warfield Hall and Village Square Park. Pancake breakfast, fun for the kids, food vendors, music and more. Steak dinner at 5 and 6:30 p.m., includes salad and dessert. For more info call 368-8202.
• Sunday, June 2, 3:00 pm Steps Dance Centre presents Stairway to Entertainment. Tickets $15.
• Trail VISAC Gallery and Creative Arts Centre, May 10 to June 12, Current exhibition presents visual artist Lainey Benson. Admission by donation. For info call 364-1181.
• June 13 Gyro Park at 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park season begins with a performance by the Trail Pipe Band and Kate E. Shaw Dancers. Admission by donation. Call 364-3003 for more info. on Thursday, June 13., 7 p.m.
• June 7 & 8 Charles Bailey Theatre at 7 p.m. J L Crowe Drama Players present Footloose. Crowe’s drama students take on Footloose, the story of a young man from Chicago who is forced to move with his mother to a puritanical, small town dancing and rock ‘n’ roll are forbidden. Tickets at the box office, $15.
• Beginning June 7 until October 11 the Trail Market on the Esplanade will occur every two weeks on Fridays from 10 am to 2 pm. Several vendors, selling a variety of items such as clothing, jewelry, soaps, crafts, pottery, food, beverages and much more, will be set up along the picturesque Esplanade starting at the end of Spokane Street all the way down into Jubilee Park.
• June 8, Montrose Family Fun Day, garage sale and craft fair. 8-10 a.m. $10. Call Amy for more info at 367-7234.
• June 8 Rossland Miners Hall at 7:30 p.m. I, Claudia. A touching one-act play that blends the humorous and the painful aspects of life’s struggles with four delightful characters played by one actress. Suitable for adults and youth 12 and older. $12.00 at the door
• June 10 the Beaver Valley Adventure Picnic for preschoolers and kindergarten children will be at the Beaver Valley Arena from 10 am – 1 pm.
The Beaver Valley Recreation Department, Beaver Valley Library, CBAL and other sponsors will be arranging for a fun day of games, crafts and lunch! Parent participation is required. Lunch (hot dog, juice & wafer cookies) will be provided for the children at 11:30am.
• Thursday, June 13, 6:30 pm, Strawberry Shortcake’s Follow Your Berry Own Beat., a musical adventure. Tickets $27.50.
• Thursday, June 13 Royal Theatre at 7 p.m. We are please to present you with the National Theatre Live production of The Audience.
• June 13 Gyro Park at 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park season begins with a performance by the Trail Pipe Band and Kate E. Shaw Dancers. Admission by donation. Call 364-3003 for more info.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com