• Today, Warfield Community Hall from 6-8 p.m. for a Halloween party hosted by Warfield recreation. Drop by, play some games, and have something to warm your inners.
• Saturday, GT Carwash from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. for a food drive. (located next to Canadian Tire) Receive $20 value card with a min food donation $10.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre 9:55 a.m. for Royal Ballet production of Don Quixote. Cervantes bumbling knight, with all the elements of the great classical ballet.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre 4:30 p.m. for Sunday Cinema showing Blue Jasmine. Woody Allen comedy- drama follows a troubled former Manhattanite. Tickets $9 or $40 for the series.
• Friday, VISAC Gallery opens Stanley G. Triggs: Changes Upstream. An exhibit of black and white photographs taken before and after the construction of the Libby Dam, documenting dramatic changes in the East Kootenay communities spread along the Kootenay River between 1969 and 1972. Runs until Nov. 29. Mon-Wed 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thu-Fri, 2-6 p.m. Admission by donation.
• Tuesday, Charles Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. Trail Society of the Performing Arts presents the Bergmann Piano Duo. Uniquely eclectic repertoire of pieces ranging from baroque to contemporary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 368-9669 for info.
• Nov. 8, Nov. 29, and Dec. 13, the Trail Market goes indoors at the Trail Memorial Centre gym from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Artisan vendors, music, good eats and more. Call 368-3144 for more info.
• Nov. 8 and Nov. 9, Montrose Hall, 10 a.m. start for the Montrose Christmas Craft Fair. Free admission.
• Nov. 15, St. Andrews Iona Hall at 7:30 p.m. and Nov. 16 at 2:30 and 7:30 p.m. for Phoenix Cafe IV. A production of one act plays and more presented by Columbia Phoenix Players. Tickets $10 at L’Bears Health Foods in downtown Trail, Cafe Books in Rossland and Mystic Beauty in Fruitvale.
• Nov. 15, Caffe Americano at 7:30 p.m. Tony Ferraro collaborates with Gabriel Palatchi Band. A world class Latin jazz piano/keyboard player from Argentina. $15 cover. Call 364-2000 for info.
• Nov. 16, KP Hall, 942 Eldorado St. in Trail, 8-11 p.m. for ballroom dancing to the big-band sounds of SwingSationS. Tickets $15 at Trail Coffee & Tea and Mallard’s in Castlegar. Out-of-towners call 367-6115 to reserve.
• Nov. 16, St. Rita’s Parish from 1-3 p.m. for Christmas tea & bake sale. Door prize and raffle, white elephant table. Tickets $3.
• Nov. 16, Cominco gym, 6 p.m. for KBRH Foundation Snowflake Gala. Champagne reception, 7 p.m. 5-course dinner. Call 364-3424 for info. Tickets on sale Sept. 3- Nov 8.
• Nov. 16, Presbyterian Church, 1139 Pine Ave. in Trail, 1:30-3:30 p.m. for Yuletide tea. Call Nuala Bain for info, 364-1030.
• Nov. 18, Kiro Wellness Centre, 1500 Columbia Ave., at 2 p.m. The West Kootenay Ostomy Support Group will meet at 2 p.m. Guest: Lesley Anderton will show slides from her trip to Bathurst Inlet, Nunavut. For info call 368-9827 or 365-6276.
• Nov. 23, Webster School gym 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Warfield Annual Craft Fair. Vendor tables available. Call Teresa at 368-8202 for more info.
• Dec. 5, St. Micheal’s School, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Holy Trinity Catholic Parish community craft fair.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com