• Saturday, Cedar Avenue in downtown Trail, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. for Trails incrEDIBLE Farmers Market. Support local made, baked, grown and raised products. Last market of the season.
• Saturday, First Presbyterian Church, Trail, 10 a.m. until noon for East Trail Circle coffee party. By donation, all welcome. For further info, call 368.6066.
• Sunday, BC Rivers Day, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Trail Aquatic and Leisure Centre. Annual shoreline cleanup followed by the Vancouver Aquarium’s interactive educational Aquavan, a hands-on display featuring live animals, artifacts and activities for all ages. Hot dog and cold drink from the members of the United Steelworkers Local 480, by donation.
• Sunday, Gyro Park, 9 a.m. registration opens for Trail Kidney Walk. 10 a.m. start.
• Tickets on sale for KBRH Health Foundation Snowflake Gala on Nov. 19 in the Cominco Gym. Evening of dinner, dancing and silent auction in support the Elder Care Campaign, $70 per person. For info call 364. 3424 or visit kbrhhealthfoundation.ca
• Thursday, Jazz at the Griff, 7:30 p.m. for The Ronald Halliday Quartet. Singer and multi-instrumentalist and band perform jazz, blues and popular tunes. For info call 368.9669.
• Oct. 1, Victoria Street in Trail from 1-2 p.m. The Rossland-Trail Right to Life Society forms a Life Chain. Peaceful witness for the protection of preborn children.
• Oct. 1, Visac Gallery, 5-7 p.m. for season opening reception. Showing “Dimensions of Colour” a multi-artist exhibit.
• Oct. 2, Highway 3A and Canadian Tire in Castlegar, 2-3 p.m. A second Life Chain takes place.
• Oct. 8, Royal Theatre, 9 a.m. Met Opera Live in HD returns with Tristan und Isolde, Wagner’s magical opera.
• Nov. 4, Glenmerry School 4:30-8 p.m. for Glenmerry Parent Advisory Council’s 3rd annual Fall Vendor Fair.
To submit email email@example.com.