• Sunday, Rossland Legion, 6 p.m. for Joe Hill Coffee House. Performances begin 7 p.m.: Johnny P. Johnson, prairie roots; Michael Gifford, old time songs; The North Side, bluegrass trio; Stevo; Kootenay Dance Works; JP Sykes; and Peter Pii. Coffee, goodies and cozy surroundings. Admission $3, kids and students free.
• Thursday, Webster School gym, 5-8 p.m. Webster PAC hosting Spring Market. Vendors, crafters, home businesses, individuals and silent auction. Proceeds to support “Building Pride,” new intermediate playground. Admission $2.
• Saturday, Casino Road for West Kootenay Archers’ Annual Spring Shoot. Also runs Sunday. Call 367.6283 for info.
• Saturday, Trail Memorial Centre, 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. Mothers Unite! Garage Sale. Giant indoor sale for gently used items suitable from newborn to age 12. Clothes, toys, sporting goods, furniture and more.
• Tuesday, Trail Ferraro Foods, 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. The Clothesline Project. Display of hand-painted T-shirts reflecting local women’s experience of violence and their desire for an abuse free community.
• Sunday, Trail Seniors’ Centre, 1:30 p.m., Society for the Protection and Care of Seniors will hold their AGM. Entrance on Portland street. There will be a presentation on “Scams.” Anyone needing a ride call 362.5767.
• April 23, Trail Senior’s Centre. 2-4 p.m. Dance to music of Peter Makortoff. Admission $2. Refreshments served. Entrance on Portland Street. All welcome.
• April 23, Rossland Light Opera Players hall, 6 p.m. for the Annual General Meeting with a potluck dinner to follow. Bring a dish to share, anyone interesting in joining or supporting the RLOP is welcome to attend. (2054 Washington St.)
• April 24, Gyro Park 9 a.m. until noon, the Canadian Cancer Society’s Daffodil Dash. Family friendly event, designed for runners and walkers of all ages and all fitness levels, all money raised donated to the Canadian Cancer Society.