• Sunday, Home of Champions hockey school at the Trail Memorial Centre begins. For info, see championshockeyschool.com.
• Thursday, Gyro Park at 7 p.m. Kootenay Savings Music in the Park presents Hand Picked Bluegrass.
• August 14, Rossland Historical Museum from 3-7 p.m. Do you know where the wild things are? A number of interactive displays on local and non-local species. Barbeque, marshmallow roast and stories. All ages welcome. Call Michele or Joyce, 362-7722 or email email@example.com
• August 25, Kidney Foundation of Canada Kidney Walk, Gyro Park from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Walk to raise funds and awareness of organ donation. Everyone welcome. Call 368-3144 for info.
• Sept. 6-8 Rossland Golden City Days. Start planning your entry for the parade, enter a decorated float, play music, wear costumes, sing, dance, or walk the streets while showcasing your business or group! Entry forms on Facebook, Bhubble, and Rossland Chamber website. For info email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sept. 14, Celebrate the Sanctuary 15 th anniversary Alley Bash. Kick off event free family matinee at the Royal Theatre at 2 p.m. followed by a 6:30 p.m. champagne reception. For info, cal 368-9234 or 368-8782.
• September 20, 2013 West Kootenay Ostomy Education Seminar at the Royal Canadian Legion, Castlegar, BC, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.. Guest speakers and product reps will be on hand. Door prizes and free lunch. To register, please call 1-800-663-5111. For further info, please call 250-368-9827.
To submit to Grapevine email email@example.com