• Sunday, Rossland Miners Hall at 7 p.m. for Joe Hill Coffee House. Permormances include: Dawn Graham (singing); Teslyn Beuhler, Taryn Cutt, Molly Jamin and Charlotte Gibson, four young dancers with their own creation, “Crazies and Cartwheels”; Doug Halliday, Dave Rusnell and Chuck Cram, picking and singing old favorites; Zak Higgins, from the Gold Fever Follies cast; Marti Daniel, singing and strumming;Les Carter, singing and picking. Admission $3, kids and students, free. Tea, coffee and goodies by the RSS Drama Club.
• Monday, Rossland Gallery at 7:30 p.m. La Cafamore String Quartet presents Black Angels by George Crumb. Tickets at Country Bear Kitchen or at the door. Adults $15, students and children $10, families $45.
Friday, Warfield Community Hall at 7 p.m. Come and enjoy Terry Pshebnicki as he sings in the style of Elvis. Call 364-1475 for info.
• Friday, comedian Matt Billon brings laughter to Rossland for Finding Mika’s Voice, in the spirit of Autism Awareness Month. Must be over 19 to attend. For more info, call 521-0742.
• Friday, Trail United Church annex, doors open at 5:20 p.m. for the Trail and District United Way’s Spring Fling Community; Dinner of Caring.
• Saturday, Columbia View Lodge from 1:30 p.m. To 3 p.m. Coffee Party and Bazaar. Crafts, baking, art and more. Admission by donation, proceeds to the CVL Resident’s Council. Call 364-5358 for info.
• Saturday, Waneta Plaza, registration at 9 a.m. for the Scouting Kar Rally. Beaver Cubs and Scouts host its annual Kar Rally. Races begin at 10:15 a.m. For more info call Heather Hamer 367-7453
• Saturday & Sunday, Trail Wildlife Association range on Casino Road, hosts the West Kootenay Archers Spring Shoot. For more information please phone 367-6283 or 364-1969.
• Wednesday, Rossland Gallery from 7-9 p.m. The Rossland Council for Arts and Culture celebrates arts and culture week by hosting, Conversations with Writers: an evening for writers and readers.
• Sunday, The Royal Theatre presents the Royal Ballet, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland at 10 a.m. Call 364-2114 for more info.
• Sunday Cinema at the Royal Theatre presents Under African Skies. Paul Simon’s emotional journey back to South Africa and the roots of his seminal album Graceland. 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted. $9.00 per show/$40.00 for the series.
• April 25, St Anthony’s Church meeting room, 315 Rossland Avenue at 10 a.m. The Area Right to Life Society will hold its AGM.
• April 28, Trail Seniors’ Hall, Selkirk building, at 1:30 p.m. The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Seniors (SPCS) will hold its AGM, starting with Catherine Gonzalez as guest speaker. She will discuss Home Health Services and how to get home support, or place a loved one into residential care. Care facility employees and the public are invited to attend.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com