• Saturday, Trail United Church, 5-7 p.m. Spring Turkey Dinner. Adults $15, child $10, under six years free. All welcome.
• Friday, Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. E2 Entertainment presents The Slocan Ramblers. Rooted in bluegrass tradition, blend of lighting fast and intricate instrumentals without pretension, made to get the audience moving.
• Tuesday, Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. Performing Arts Trail presents Ô-Celli: Cello Octet. Musical project, characterized by its originality and dynamic presentation in the world of classical music.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre, 4:30 p.m. Sunday Cinema presents Capernaum. While serving a five-year sentence for a violent crime, a 12-year-old boy sues his negligent parents for giving him life.
• April 4, Trail Legion, 7 p.m. presents “Legendary Duos.” Tickets $25. Doors open 6:30 p.m. For info call 250.364.1422.
• April 5, Rossland Miners Hall, 7:30 p.m. An Unconventional Life performed by Lynn van Deursen and Noemi Kiss. A story adapted from the movie Yentl, written by van Deursen.
• April 6, St. Rita’s Parish, 1-2:30 p.m. Strawberry Tea and Bake Sale. Door prize, entry by donation. Bring neighbours and friends for a fun afternoon. Located 1935 East View Street, Fruitvale. Doors open 1 p.m.
• April 11, Trail Seniors Centre, 12 p.m. for Spring Banquet. Tickets $18. Dance to follow, music by Peter Makortoff. For info call 250.364.0960 or Darlene McIsaac at 250.368.9790. Entrance at 925 Portland Street.
• April 14, Bailey Theatre, 2 p.m. Teck Family Series presents The 26 Letter Dance. Journey into the world of letters and words in this bold and playful work.
• April 16, Bailey Theatre, 7:30 p.m. Pipe Bands Anniversary Celebration. Trail Pipe Band celebrates 95 years and the Kootenay Kilties Pipe Band, one century of piping.
• April 17, VISAC Gallery, 6:30-7:30 p.m. the Lower Columbia Unitarians will host an Open House. All welcome to come by, have a little snack and learn about this growing community group. Recently affiliated with the Canadian Unitarian Council, the group meets to deepen connections, take action for a better world, and engage in a free and responsible search for truth and meaning. For information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• April 27, Cedar Avenue, Trail’s incrEDIBLE Farmer’s Market kicks off the season. Vendors and musician Jason Thomas.
• May 8, City of Trail, Silver City Days kicks off annual carnival, with family fun, food vendors and live entertainment. Runs through to May 12. Details coming soon.