• Friday, Trail Market on the Esplanade goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Artisan vendors, music, good eats and more. Call 368-3144 for more info.
• Sunday, Jubilee Park 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. for BC Rivers Day. Volunteer for shoreline cleanup, disposable gloves and garbage bags provided, wear durable shoes. Free hot dog lunch, draw prizes. For info call 364-0834.
• Sunday, Trail Legion from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. Monthly $5 Sunday breakfast is back. Pancakes, bacon and eggs.
.• Wednesday, Trail Alliance Church 7-9 p.m. until Dec. 4. The Alpha Course, join us for dessert, videos and great discussions. Free. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ladies open house free curling instruction Oct. 3 from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Equipment provided. For info call 368-3549.
• Trail Ladies Monday night curling registration Oct.10 from 7-9 p.m. New curlers welcome.
• Wednesday, Rossland Gallery, 7:30 pm for a performance by La Cafamore. Two piano trios, Hadyn’s Gypsy, lively Hungarian gypsy music; and Beethoven’s Archduke, expansive themes and orchestral-like music.
• Friday, Introduction into digital photography, $30 per session Sept 27, 28 at VISAC. Register now for upcoming fall classes. Adult Wheel Pottery, Clay with Kids, Felting for the first time, Super Drapey Scarf. For info call 364-1181.
• Thursday, Royal Theatre 7 p.m. for the National Theatre Live in HD presenting Othello. New production of William Shakespeare’s classic about the power of jealousy. Adult $24, children $12, at the door. Mix & match ticket pass $144. For info call 231-5672.
• Sunday, Royal Theatre 4:30 p.m. for Sunday Cinema showing Before Midnight. Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy reunite for a Richard Linklater’s series about occasional lovers Jesse and Celine. $9 per show/$40.00 for the series. All shows at 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
• Oct. 6, Canadian Tire/Highway 3A from 2-3 p.m. Rossland-Trail Right to Life Society’s Life Chain. Call 364-2304. Note: Trail Life Chain cancelled due to construction.
• Oct. 8, Waneta Plaza at 9:30 a.m. for scrabble players interested in forming a coffee scrabble group in centre court. Call 368-5167 for info.
• Oct. 16, Beaver Valley Afternoon Ladies Curling Club looking for new and return curlers, Mon. & or Wed. afternoon. Sign-up and start on Oct. 16 at 12:30 p.m. Any questions call Gail 367-6166 or Peggy 367-7056.
• Oct. 15, Charles Bailey Theatre, The Trail Society for the Performing Arts kicks off the season of eight performances with Axe Capoeira, featuring Brazilian music & dance. TIckets on sale now at the box office. Call 368-9669 or visit trail-arts.com.
• Oct. 26, St. Michael’s School 1-3 p.m. for the Holy Trinity Church fall tea and bake sale. Tickets $3. Raffles, sewing, plants and a mystery table.
• Nov. 16, Snowflake Gala, Cominco Gym at 6 p.m. Champagne reception, 7 p.m. 5-course dinner. Call 364-3424 for info. Tickets on sale Sept. 3- Nov 8.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com