Grapevine is a public service provided by the Trail Times and is not a guaranteed submission. For full listing visit trailtimes.ca.
• Thursday, Ione Hall in St. Andrew’s Church, 7-9 p.m. Columbia Phoenix Players welcome new members for dramatic script reading and theatre games. For info, email email@example.com.
• Friday, Victoria Street Bridge 8 p.m. for Coins for Change fundraiser. Local officials and community members sleeping outside to raise money for Getting to Home program of Greater Trail.
• Friday to Sunday, Golden City Days in Rossland. Parade, outhouse races, white elephant sale and more.
• Saturday, Cedar Avenue in downtown Trail, 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. for Trail’s incrEDIBLE Farmers Market. Support local made, baked, grown and raised products. Enter draw for $50 to spend at the next market. Runs again Sept. 24.
• Saturday, 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. Storm the Stairs Fundraising Fun/Run Walk hosted by the United Way of Trail and District. This unique fitness challenge is a friendly fundraising event for those individuals looking for a healthy physical challenge. For info call Naomi McKimmie at 250.364.0999.
• Sept. 12, tickets on sale for KBRH Health Foundation Snowflake Gala on Nov. 19 in the Cominco Gym. Evening of dinner, dancing and silent auction in support the Elder Care Campaign. Tickets $70 per person. For info call 364. 3424 or visit kbrhhealthfoundation.caMusic
• Sept. 20, 2016, 2 p.m. the Ostomy Support Group will meet at the Kiro Wellness Center. Scheduled guest: Michael Arab, Nightingale Medical Services. Please note date change for this month only. For further info, please call 368.9827 or 365. 6276.
• Sept. 22, Jazz at the Griff, 7:30 p.m. for The Ronald Halliday Quartet. Singer and multi-instrumentalist and band perform jazz, blues and popular tunes. For info call 368.9669.
• Sept. 25, BC Rivers Day, 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Trail Aquatic and Leisure Centre. Annual shoreline cleanup followed by the Vancouver Aquarium’s interactive educational Aquavan, a hands-on display featuring live animals, artifacts and activities for all ages. Hot dog and cold drink from the members of the United Steelworkers Local 480, by donation.
To submit email firstname.lastname@example.org.