• Friday, Trail United Church at 1:30 p.m. for the World Day of Prayer 2013. Everybody welcome. For more info call Gerie at 368-3984
• Saturday, Rossland Miners Hall, doors open at 6:30 p.m. The J.L. Crowe Outdoor Education Academy hosts its fundraiser. Adult-only. Tickets $20, prizes, sports movies and music from The Charlie Jacobson Band and Scatterheart.
• CKCA grants applications are available at the Arts Council’s office or on-line. These grants are available to artists and groups wishing to undertake a new project between May 1, 2013 and April 30, 2014. For info email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is March 8.
• Tuesday, Charles Bailey Theatre at 7:30 p.m. The Celtic Tenors. Three tenors from Ireland sing Broadway and opera favourites. Tickets $30.
• Sunday Cinema at the Royal Theatre presents Quartet. Old grudges threaten to undermine past glories and theatrical temperaments play havoc as it becomes apparent that having four of the finest singers in English operatic history under one roof, offers no guarantee that the show will go on. All shows at 4:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted. $9.00 per show/$40.00 for the series.
• March 12, Charles Bailey Theatre at 7:00 p.m. The Enema Awards return. Skits, songs, performances by local health care professionals, a “fun-raiser.” Tickets $15.
• March 13, Columbia View Lodge at 10 a.m. The annual general meeting of the Trail and District Senior Publishers (Best Years). All are welcome. For more info, call Gerie Timbrell at 368-3984.
• March 14, Charles Bailey Theatre at 7:30 p.m. Country singer Terri Clark, this singular voice will belt out more than the dozen top 10 hits to her credit. Tickets $46.
• March 16, Parish hall at 1:30 p.m. Rossland Sacred Heart CWL is hosting an 80th Anniversary Spring Tea. Tickets $4. Everyone welcome. Bake table will be available.
• March 18, Kiro Wellness Centre, 1500 Columbia Ave., at 2 p.m. The West Kootenay Ostomy Support Group will meet . Guest Paul Meise from Cooper Medical Supplies, Kelowna. For further info, please call 368-9827 or 365-6276.
• Corb Lund and the Hurtin’ Albertans ‘Cabin Fever” takes over Trail’s Charles Bailey Theatre on May 16 at 7:30 p. Tickets for the event go on sale on March 1 $45. at the Charles Bailey Box office or by calling 1-866-368-9669.
To submit to the Grapevine email email@example.com